How Long Does Breast Augmentation Surgery Take?
There are many factors that determine how long breast augmentation surgery takes. Breast augmentation surgery typically takes anywhere from one hour to three hours.
Some of the factors that pay a part in the time your augmentation surgery takes are: the type of anesthesia used, the type of incision, and the placement of the implant.
All of these things will be discussed in your consultation. Your plastic surgeon will help you make a decision on what options will be the best for you and will then
be able to give you the most accurate timeline for your procedure.
Breast Augmentation Frequently Asked Questions
Have more questions?Fill out the form below and a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area will answer your question!
Breast Augmentation Frequently Asked QuestionsSelect below and read about these frequently asked questions!
- How common of a procedure is Breast Augmentation?
- Why choose a plastic surgeon who is Board Certified versus one who is not?
- How is the Breast Augmentation surgery performed?
- What should I expect during my initial consultation?
- I'm concerned about the cost of breast augmentation. What can I expect to pay for Breast Augmentation surgery and what does the cost cover?
- What are my options for paying for breast augmentation?
- What can I expect directly after my procedure? Will a hospital stay be needed?
- How long does Breast Augmentation surgery take?
- How long does it take to fully recover from a Breast Augmentation?
- Does Breast Implants USA have a list of questions I can take to ask my surgeon?